Your experience at BridgePhase will involve fast paced challenging work, outstanding benefits, career growth opportunities, access to project and company social functions, professional development, and community outreach activities. We strive to give all employees access to as much career growth and learning opportunities and as they desire, acknowledging that not everyone has the same career goals.
Examples of what you can expect working at BridgePhase include:
- Challenging Work – Our customers and partners expect the best from us. You will likely be called upon to utilize both your core technical skills and project experiences to solve complex problems and help our customers maximize the business value they receive from their IT investments. Both your technical and problem solving skills will be tested, and you’ll have the support of a highly experienced team behind you.
Company Events – We hold company outings which gives employees from different projects a chance to network, build relationships, and learn more about the company’s activities outside of their day-to-day work. Company events include happy hours, team building events, community outreach activities, and more.
- Comprehensive Benefits –Our benefits rival or often exceed those offered by larger companies. Benefits include comprehensive medical & dental insurance, vision, flexible spending account, life insurance, short and long term disability, and 401K with non-vested company matching.
- Flexible Paid Time Off – Our FlexPTO plan puts employees in control of when they can use PTO, and how much they need to use. We also provide paid Government holidays and offer Flextime.
- Continuing Education – BridgePhase is committed to continuing education for our employees. All employees are allocated an annual self-education budget which enables them to obtain new certifications, purchase educational material, or attend a training course.
- Career Development Opportunities – Interesting in learning about things outside of your swim lane? We offer employees opportunities to engage in areas such as recruiting, business development, or marketing support.
Community Outreach Budget – All employees receive 16 hours per year to focus on community service activities, at their own discretion, which gives our team the autonomy to choose how and when they want to give back.
- Commuting Budget - BridgePhase provides an allowance for employees to cover commuting expenses such as metro, bus, or parking.
Please visit our careers page to learn more about how BridgePhase may fit into your career plans.