BridgePhase has a proven track record providing support to a variety of Federal Government organizations. We are continually recognized by our customers and partners for our commitment to providing high quality services for every project that we deliver. We have invested heavily in establishing a corporate infrastructure to support growth, maintain compliance, and maximize the quality of our work. We have also built an extremely effective staffing and recruiting process, and constantly demonstrate exceptional capabilities in finding highly qualified candidates across various technical areas with clearance requirements up to the Top-Secret level.
BridgePhase holds the following Federal Government Prime contract vehicles:
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Solutions for Information Technology Enterprise III (SITE III)
- U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) for IT Services
- U.S. Army ERP Services
- GSA Schedule 70
- CIO SP3 Small Business (Joint Venture)
- CIO SP3 SDVOSB (Joint Venture)
- Army ITES-3S (Joint Venture)
BridgePhase also works on several agency specific contract vehicles, through both Prime and Subcontracts.